MASSACHUSETTS LAUNCHES ELECTRIC VEHICLE REBATE PROGRAM – UP TO $2,500 REBATE FOR PURCHASE OR LEASE OF NEW ELECTRIC VEHICLES
A great offer for those interested in a new Chevrolet Volt
Summary: Massachusetts residents that purchase or lease a new electric vehicle on or after June 18, 2014, can apply to the state for a rebate of up to $2,500 under the new Massachusetts Offers Rebates for Electric Vehicles (MOR-EV) program. Applicants must apply directly to the Commonwealth for their rebate. Dealers have no required, affirmative duty in the rebate process.
- $2,500 rebate for fuel cell vehicles and plug-in electric vehicles with large batteries;
- $1,500 rebate for plug-in electric vehicle with smaller batteries; and
- $750 rebate for electric motorcycles.
- Purchase or lease an eligible vehicle on or after the program start date of June 18, 2014;
- Choose a lease term of at least 36 months, where applicable; and
- Apply for the rebate within three months of vehicle purchase or lease date.
- Visit the MOR-EV program website at www.mor-ev.org;
- Directly contact the Center for Sustainable Energy, the program administrator, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (866) 900-4223; or
- Contact MSADA attorney Peter Brennan by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (617) 451-1051.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.